A mesmerizing look at how struggling stand-up comics see themselves in The Joker movie. Not just a review of The Joker 2019 but a look behind the curtain of Open Mic Stand-up Comedy and Joker Stand up – SPOILERS!!
We ask the comedians the following questions about The Joker 2019
– Comedians first impressions of the Joker movie
– How did the Joker movie relate to your stand-up
– Comedians and mental health
– Being PC and being a comic
– Did you empathize with Joker
– What did the Joker movie get right comedy-wise
– Concerns about gun violence in the media
– when did Arthur Fleck become the Joker
– Is being a comic a little like being the Joker
FIND OUR COMICS:
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/markyobs – instagram
Directed & Edited by Bo Blaze
Production Manager – Chris Park
Thanks to Anna Blaze, Siouxsie V. Blaze and everyone else that helped put this together.
Subscribe so you know when a new video comes out that you can share! Subscribe ► http://bit.ly/BlazoSubscribe
Clips, Jokes & Names of people & companies we review are Copywritten and Trademarked by their respective owners and are not affiliated with BLAZO!!
They are used under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
All other parts of this work are Copyright 2019 BLAZO!!”